I'm thrilled to introduce the first AMPS to the Little Box catalog!
I've been toying with adding amps to the lineup for some time now, but wanted to stick to my guns and wait for something that truly aligns with my style and approach. As someone who loves old Fender Princeton combos, the Astro jumped out to me as a straight-forward, low-wattage combo with intuitive design and great tone. It feels like an extension of my beloved 68 Princeton - a bit more character and complexity, versatile tone shaping, and incredibly usable volume taper. It's a winner!
The Silktone Astro stands out as a great pedal platform, with plenty of clean headroom and variety of voicings to accommodate warm, dark tones or bright, chimey tones. But that doesn't mean you can't still crank it up and hear it roar!
- 12 watt all-tube combo
- 12" custom ceramic Silktone speaker
- unique three-way voice switch (LIGHT: mid-scoop; DENSE: full mids; Raw Silk: bypass EQ, + boost) accompany Volume and Tone controls.
- attenuator (.5W) for super quiet bedroom tones (...don't worry, it still sounds GREAT at .5W!)
- KT66 power; 12AX7 preamp; 5AR4 rectifier
- 21.25” x 18.5” x 10.75” @ 38 lbs.
The Astro is available in Ivorytone (shown) and classic black aesthetics.